Monday 21 November 2011

Simple Handmade Gifts for Girls

Today I am guest posting over at Frog, Goose, and Bear. I met Emma earlier this year after we moved to Melbourne, and it was her blog that inspired me to move into the public realm of blogging after I had been blogging privately (for family and close friends) for a couple of years. She has also inspired me to experiment more with creative pursuits. I found leaving Adelaide really sad - leaving people who I had grown to care about so much, but blogging, a bit of craft and photography, and meeting some wonderful women at playgroup has slowing started filling the gaps that had appeared after leaving Adelaide. Life feels so much more positive, and Emma has played a big part in that. 
So head over to Emma's blog and have a look around - she is amazingly creative, and her blog houses the most wonderful collection of fun things for kids to do, easy recipes, simple handmade gifts and much, much more - you will love it!


No comments:

Post a Comment